Sunday, August 10, 2008

Coyote Creek Trail



Before we set sail on the Coyote Creek Trail (Monterey Road at Bernal) and Henry Coe State Park, I had a flat in my living room!




The Boyfriend ahead of me on the trail.




I took a photo of myself while biking. Not bad, eh. Did I mention that I like my nail polish to match my jerseys. The Boyfriend is shaking his head, sighing.




On the way to Henry Coe, we passed small farms with illamas, cows, and goats. The BF took us up Thomas Grade off Dunne to get to Henry Coe, an uphill road in a quiet neighborhood that he learned about during the Tierra Bella bike tour.




Anderson Lake -- spectacular isn't it. I ran out of gas while going up Henry Coe but my nail polish looked good.
It's now Sunday. Did you catch the women cyclists biking in the rain in China. Yuck. Or, Dara Torres, the 41 year old Olympic swimmer competing against much younger women. You go chick!

No comments: