Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018

I like to spend Christmas alone watching movies, reading and getting some exercise, weather permitting.  Most years, I visit Half Moon Bay and do a walk along the bluffs, marveling at the stunning views that Mother Nature offers. The last few years, I've had company in the form of my friend, Miss P. and that's been swell.

I don't need presents (though I'm not one to say no should you give me one) and I don't want drama.  I, do, however, like the dramatic.  And thus, Half Moon Bay, always delights.  This year, it was quite chilly and the wind gusty.  The waves were foamy and the beaches not accessible.

It was, as I like to spend it, a delightful day, though, I might liked to have dialed down the wind factor a bit.  The year is coming to a close.  I do so hope for all of us that 2019 is a peaceful one.  Meanwhile, Happy Holidays.



No comments: