Sunday, April 8, 2007

I tought I taw a putty tat, i did, i did!



The boyfriend, a friend of his and I biked along Coyote Creek Trail to Henry Coe except I didn't make it all the way to the top on account of the gale winds, okay so they weren't exactly that forceful and I'm a wuss with dinky muscles but I try, you know. I watched The Boyfriend climb a hill. He's very smooth and graceful. Anyway, on the way back, I saw a wild turkey, 2 quail scurrying on the bike trail and then, I saw it, dashing across the road. Well, you see, at first, I said, "My what a rather large cat." The size of a medium dog. Wait a minute. And then I said, "Oh my, a mountain lion." Wow. Much like you see in the photo above. I leave you with this. Which one of those furry beasts above is more threatening to you? And yes, one of them lives with me. As well as another one. Scary, eh.

No comments: