Thursday, September 6, 2007

Hot Child in the City


Danger Will Robinson, Danger! 70+ plus librarians, myself included, on the loose in the city Friday for a workshop on next generation libraries. I'm taking the bullet train along with some colleagues to San Francisco. The workshop is being held at the swanky hi tech AT&T Executive Briefing Center. I am the designated photographer for the event. Side note. I love trains and train stations ever since I lived near the tracks by our house in Israel. I used to travel between Munich and Brussels by train while in college. I've also traveled by train in Kyoto, St. Louis, Paris, and Italy. I arrived in California by train from Chicago in 1989. Now, where I live, there just happens to be train tracks and every once in awhile on the way to work, I must stop for the train. Saturday I'm off for another day trip. Til then.

No comments: