Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas in the Park in San Jose by Night

Visiting Christmas in the Park in San Jose at night brings a new experience than the one felt during the day.  The lights twinkle, the air is cold, the season bright, and it's very merry.  Year after year, I, and many others, return to visit a tradition.

He cracked me up because that is how I felt after a few drinks too many....

Let me tell you about the very long letter I deposited that was addressed to The Boyfriend .... I must say that The BF, returning from a trip to Finland, gave me 2 unique gifts that I liked very much.  He is redeemed for the moment.

Inside the Fairmont Hotel.

One of many trees that decorated the park.

Lights, trees, festive, a beautiful way to get in the spirit of the holiday.

No comments: