Saturday, March 17, 2018

Despite the Weather

Despite the weather, my friend Peter and I ventured over to the coast (Half Moon Bay area), for a delightful walk along the cliffs and beaches.

I don't think I've been in March.  Much of our trip was not passable because the tide was in!

Looky -- harbor seals!  Omg, what a treat.  This was at the Fitzgerald Marine Reserve.  They come in when it's cold or when it's time to make little ones.

The nearby wooded area -- breathtaking and calming.

Simply divine.  We had to drive back to Princeton by the Sea given the tide had made much of the walk not possible. 

I started to write something and then I thought why?  Appreciate the scene. 

Miss P. -- we could not enjoy the tidal pools because the tide was in.  I remember how you walked way out and well that was simply not possible today.  And the storm came closer.

My dear friend.  We were lucky that we got to have our day at the beach.

Our adventure coming to a close as raindrops began to fall.  I treasure these getaways.






No comments: