Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hammering up Harwood



Okay, so I didn't exactly nail it nor did I hammer up Harwood and I suppose I sputtered out at the last bit of the climb but in my mind, I was and am Mighty Ma'am.




Mighty Ma'am poses for P who shot the photo above. Dr. G. was also on this short ACTC ride that included Camden, Shannon, Kennedy and the flat part of Hicks. Mighty M was our ride leader and she truly was worthy of mightiness, along with P and Dr. G. In total, there were 17 of us doing the ride.





Another shot of Harwood, a short steep climb that eventually leads to a short but steepish descent down Santa Rosa. The Mighty Boyfriend did an 85 mile loop to Boulder Creek that included many mighty climbs. He was too mighty for us. I wonder if he is going to get mightily annoyed with me.

No comments: