Saturday, January 15, 2011

Biking with the BikeMaster



Finally a warm sunny day and wouldn't you know it, I woke with a sore throat and an infection in my ear. Nevertheless, I was determined to do some of the ACTC ride being led by The BikeMaster! 19 of us on this ride including my friends S & P.



On a clear day, you can see forever. Yeah yeah yeah. Anyway, shot somewhere on Thomas Grade. I knew I wouldn't make it up Henry Coe, feeling as I did, so, I said adieu to my fellow ACTCers and went my merry way smack into a headwind back to the Coyote Creek Trail.







Ah, cute, right. Wrong. Bunch of little ones chasing their mothers for milk. You'd think they'd say, "Mommy, may I have some milk, please." It was practically violent, I tell you, the way they grabbed onto Mommy's milking parts to nourish themselves. I was shocked by their aggressive behavior, shocked I tell you. Once back home, I had to have a lie down and close my eyes tightly to forget the images I saw. Perhaps I embellish.

Meanwhile, smart decision to only do 34 miles.

No comments: