Thursday, March 31, 2011

What a Day for a Daydream

What a day for a daydream, what a day for a daydreamin' .... [Lovin Spoonful] Ah Spring, a day to dream of lovelier days ahead, as we shed our winter clothing. Speaking of daydreams -- Last weekend, while the weather pattern of cold and rainy stood its ground, The Boyfriend helped me to buy my very first cell phone. Naturally, I wanted to take the T-Mobile sales boy home with us or at the very least, call him on my new cell phone but The Boyfriend put his foot down (he does that occasionally) and occasionally, I give in to him. However, I do have the sales boy's business card..... But I digress, as usual. A day off today! Off I shot on the Specialized Hybrid. I met a man. Of course. We could not cross an underpass on the Guadalupe Trail as it was still drowning in the rain water from last weekend. He: I could carry you across. Me: I don't think The Boyfriend would like the idea of another man touching me. He: Oh. Me: I did not say that I would mind.... What a beautiful day as I made my way to Alviso and onto the trail around the Bay. Biking along, daydreaming, singing and then shirtless Boy Wonder came out of nowhere. I almost fell into the Bay. Like "Marky Mark" he was. I love this ride and never tire of it. Always the scenery changes. The daydream eventually comes to a close. And now back to learning to use the cell phone ... who should I call ....

No comments: