Saturday, July 27, 2013

Target Summer Pops Symphony Silicon Valley

Lookey, it's me, all dressed up and nowhere to go ... but wait, what's that I hear, music playing in my favorite metropolis otherwise known as downtown San Jose. 


Lookey, it's Target Summer Pops Symphony Silicon Valley on the lawn at SJSU!  I am a happyTarget customer.  See one of the dresses I just bought for a whomping $20.  Such fun I had.  I ran into some friends as well.  Lovely concert, excellent sound.  Thanks also to Applied Materials Foundation, the City of San Jose and SJSU.   We listened to:

Strauss - Die feldermaus Overture
Bizet - Danse boheme
Williams - March:  Seventeen come Sunday
Sibelius - Finlandia (where The BF is en route)
Korsakov - Flight of the Bumblebee
Vivaldi - Summer with Christina Mok on violin
Piazzolla - Verano porteno
Mendelssohn - Wedding March
Mussorgsky/Ravel - Baba-Yaga and The Great Gate of Kiev

No comments: