Friday, July 12, 2013

"What was a Woman to Do"

I have always wanted to visit Le Petit Trianon, built in 1923, modeled after the one in Versailles, and home to various performing arts.  Today was my lucky day, thanks to its free Lunch Time monthly series that launched today. 

I had a stressful week, so, this lovely venue featuring Kathleen Kasdorf Voice studio presenting "From Bellini to Broadway" hit the spot. I should point out to all single ladies out there that George Clooney is a free agent again.  And the firemen sitting at the french cafe near campus also helped me get over some hurdles (if only I had my camera).  But I digress.

Nice performances that included:  Ciribirinbin, Con te partiro, Dolente imagine de Fille mia, Lied der Suleika, O legere hirondelle, This Place is Mine, Steal Me sweet thief, and Dome epais .  And of course, the hysterically witty "What was a woman to do"  from Dirty Rotten Scoundrels

Well, this woman knew just what to do.  As always.

No comments: