Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Tortoise and the Hare

The Boyfriend's in town.  I told him he could ride me, oops, I mean, he could come on a ride with me.

Boy, he was on fire, shot off and left me in the dust.  But, really, that was okay because there were lots of cyclists and motorcyclists out and about to keep me entertained.  One motorcyclist tooted at me.  Tooted.  It's Easter weekend. I sure hope The BF has a chocolate bunny for me when I catch up to him in Sunol.

Turkeys!  The way I like my men.  Oops, no, not like a turkey.  Wild!  Happy.  Carefree.

Speaking of wild, lots of wild flowers everywhere, though that yellow thing may be a weed.  Heck if I know. 

Poppies were everywhere as well. 

Super ride for both of us.  Even though I didn't get a chocolate bunny. Speaking of Easter, I sure miss Easter egg hunts, chocolate bunnies and dyeing eggs.  Why must we grow up!  But I make do with Jelly Belly jelly beans.  But, good God no, no Peeps.  Well, I make an exception for the peeps in the library.

No comments: