Saturday, July 28, 2018

A Quick One With The Boyfriend

The Boyfriend and I beat the heat by starting early this morning doing a 32 mile out and back featuring Sand Hill Road, Whiskey Hill Road and Canada Road.  It's cotton candy time, aka our natural air conditioning (much appreciated later in the day; sorry to say that Redding is not getting this blanket and their fire rages on).   Good thing I wore my arm warmers and wool leggings.  I know, I am a weenie woman.

Me:  I'm sorry I fell behind.  There was this guy...
BF:  Omg, stop, I don't want to hear your sorry excuses.
Me:  There I was minding my own business. I did nothing to invite the encounter, I swear.
BF:  And I'm a leprechaun.  I've got your number, Missy.
Me:  Yes, and if you're lucky, I'll  answer when you call.

I know, I know, the belle of the Ball .... oh my goodness, we got overtaken by a peloton.  I wish I could have gotten a shot of that.  A good outing which we both enjoyed, perhaps more so by me....

No comments: