Sunday, April 10, 2011

Alexander Valley

Friday April 8 We began today's ride in the town of Windsor. The plan was to do Pine Flat, a favorite climb of Levi Leipheimer (watch this video) in Sonoma County but once again, the weather was too unpredictable and we opted out. Still, we had a good 45 mile outing through Alexander Valley. We saw cows with enormous udders, so big that I thought it would be vulgar to post a photo. Rain drops fell just as we were ending our ride.

Would you believe that I got a flat despite my tank tires! Once again, The BF came to my rescue, fixing my flat in under 10 minutes. My hero. He has gone the way of tubeless tires. If you can afford it, go for it.


In the evening, we listened to Mariachi music at a Mexican restaurant and drank a nice cab called Irony. Ha ha.

No comments: