Saturday, March 9, 2013

Adjusting to the Change





Had a tune up done during the week.  What a difference!  The gears changed nicely.  The tension was just perfect.  Kind of reminded me of ... wait, wait for it ...  like when you think the sex was good only to discover that it could be so much better and you were missing out on a lot, an incredibly delicious experience.  Which reminds me, how many times have I heard, "I didn't know it could be like that."  Yeah, what can I say.  Oh oh, I'm in trouble.

Chocolate is like that, as women know, an experience like no other.   But, I've gotten off track, I can hear The Boyfriend sighing.  Miss P. led today's club ride from Los Gatos to Hwy 9, up Pierce and Mt. Eden (ouch) and onwards to Stevens Canyon and up Montebello. 

Me atop Montebello, taken by The BF.  He had to take off, pressing engagements.  Not 5 minutes after he left, as I sat on the sidewalk, somewhere on Stevens Canyon, waiting for the gang, one male cyclist after another, came up to me to check that I was alrighty.  Hmm, let me think about that ....  after our 34 mile ride, we stopped at the Prolific Oven.  Dr. G was ever so gracious in letting me eat the chocolate morsels from his slice of cake.  I'd say I had my fill of satisfaction today -- a ride with good friends, a dose of chocolate, and a sweet moment with The BF.

No comments: