Saturday, March 2, 2013

Sealed with a Kiss

Dogs have owners.
Cats have staff.
Me, well, I have men (firemen, boy toys, you name it).


We were blessed with warm weather for a club ride up Mt. Ham.  The braver, stronger, more ambitious souls did the backside of Mt. Ham and also Kincaid.  Lordy.  It's enough to get to the top, especially with the chipseal in sections; thus, my snarky title post.  Ahmed's cable broke on Kincaid, thus, reminding me that it's time for a tune up and tomorrow I go to Mike's Bikes. 

And yes, the firemen waved to me.  Regrettably, something happened but we don't know what.  Miss P suggested that I consider a safer descending technique for which she is absolutely correct and I shall.  I was dancing away to K.C. and the Sunshine Band when I met this boy toy ... I made him smile. And laugh. 

Took 3 hrs. to get to the Observatory.  I blame it on the chipseal and the boy toy.  But in the end, we had a lovely time.

No comments: