Saturday, February 14, 2015

Doing the Loop

Lookey, a redwood or two.

Lookey, a family of redwoods.

Going to go out on a limb here, and guess that's yet another redwood, and betting that we're not in Kansas, anymore.

Miss P, The Boyfriend and I decided to do Donny's Big Basin Redwoods State Park club ride.  And guess what, if you haven't guessed by the many clues above, we encountered redwoods.  60 miles later, I pretty much was done.  Actually I was pretty much done after climbing Hwy. 9 but we can't always just hang out in bed with bonbons.  Miss P. waited for me at various stops along the way as I struggled with my stamina and puny muscles.  Gotta start somewhere and what better place than amongst towering redwoods and with the world's greatest biking buddy.  Define slow.  Me.  But not for long.   The BF treated me to a slice of pizza and a movie afterwards.  A very nice way to celebrate Valentine's Day.

No comments: