Monday, July 4, 2016

Celebrating the 4th

A hill. A vineyard.  I must be in Tuscany.

Okay, I'm not in Tuscany.  I'm with Miss P doing a few climbs as we celebrate the 4th of July.  We're on Reynolds now, having just climbed Arnerich Road (o-u-c-h), Wagner Road and Pheasant Road, each off Hicks Road.

Atop Reynolds, and a bad hair day.  You can't tell, but, I was a sweaty mess.  The flies, all eight of them, accompanied me up Reynolds, much to my annoyance.  We decided to skip the rest of Hicks and Mt Um, no doubt disappointing the flies. 

We continued on Kennedy to the park in Los Gatos.  We watched the boys raise the flag as we pledged allegiance.  Next we listened to our national anthem.  A touching moment.

As we left the park, we had to stop for the train.  Choo choo.  God Bless America.



No comments: