Monday, July 16, 2007

Got Milk?



This morning, I woke up with an enormous desire for milk. Got milk? Oh I believe so, something like a half a gallon in my tummy, making me look several months pregnant. After satisfying myself in Dairyland, I hopped on the bike for my usual ride to Alviso (photo above). Not a particularly interesting tale to share other than it was quite windy and there was this construction worker who told me that I was looking good. Good thing he couldn't see my stomach with the Bay of Milk in it. Move over Fribourg cows, there's a new Swiss Miss in town.

Sunday, I met up with The Boyfriend who was ready to do another ride even though he had just done The Death Ride the day before. Incroyable, n'est-ce pas! We did the same route we did on the 4th of July: Sand Hill to Canada to Mtn. Home to Alpine to his place. 32.8 miles, my avg speed was 13.9 mph which is what I did last time and for me, decent. Best part of the ride? The firefighters in uniform seen later at Starbucks. Oh alright, I must focus and begin to get serious as The Boyfriend and I will be participating in the Marin Century, Tour de Max and Tour of Napa in August. By the way, The Boyfriend in cycling clothes makes my heart race.

No comments: