Monday, July 9, 2007

Men with Muscles



The Boyfriend, another boy cyclist and I biked a loop including Hicks Road (North Side). A description from Western Wheelers:

Distance: 5.1 miles from Camden to Guadalupe Creek1.0 miles from Guadalupe Creek to Mt. Umunhum Rd.
Climbing: 420 feet from Camden to Guadalupe Creek (1.7% avg), 740 feet from Guadalupe Creek to Mt. Umunhum Rd. (14% avg)

My favorite line from the description: "This is tough...." No! Get out of town. You don't say. Actually, the Western Wheelers page is quite helpful.

Biking behind the boys, I had a good 5 miles or so to look at the back of their calves in action. What a nice distraction. Such definition shaped by years of marathon running and cycling. The Boyfriend has very nice thighs. Lovely bulges in all the right places. What can I say -- I have a hot Boyfriend who I adore. Except when he forgets the camera which he did once again.

The men shot off once we hit the beginning of the short but steep climb. I made it up though I did walk part of the way. I came across two deer in the road who darted off upon seeing me (I learned later that The Boyfriend and his friend saw them standing in the road as well).

Deer 1 to Deer 2: Oh my God, it's the chick with the 26 inch legs and puny muscles, run for the hills!

Next weekend I'm on my own (oh oh. Warning, warning, Danger! Danger! Will Robinson) as The Boyfriend is off to do the Death Ride. Boy, I'm sooooo envious. Not. Okay, a little bit. Hill climbs afford incredible views to see the world.




No comments: