Sunday, November 2, 2014

Rancho Revisit

Earlier in the week, I decided to take the plunge and do the LKHC Felter Road time trial knowing that I would most likely place last.  The slowest riders were put first in the line up.  Oh my Gosh, I'm #1.  Yay.  But you know what, I signed up for me, to challenge myself.  And well, yesterday, the weather was iffy (possible thunderstorms) and I don't do iffy, nor being miserable, so, I bowed out.  And then, it didn't rain.  However, I still bought myself a bouquet of roses congratulating myself....  ha ha.

 Meanwhile, tomorrow (today) is another day and we had wonderful weather for a walk in a park I've not been to in a very long time.  Rancho San Antonio.  Very little has changed and that's a good thing.


At Deer Hollow Farm, we watched two goats in love.  It was a sweet sight to behold.

Our hike eventually led to great sweeping views, this one of downtown San Jose.

And swell interior shots, too.  Marvelous time appreciating an open space preserve and each other.  It's a lovely 6.5 mile hike.  Where does the time go when you're having fun ... and boy did I enjoy the hike and my friends.

No comments: