Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The University

After I returned the bike to the bike shop and thawed out,  The Boyfriend showed me Princeton University.  Wow, it was spectacular.  I wish I had allocated more time and I wish I had come a few weeks earlier to see the beauty of fall foliage. 

It was like being in England.  Nothing like my campus.

Wow again.

Could have been used for a movie set.

Once in awhile,  I insert a photo that includes The Boyfriend, so you know he truly exists.

The museum, showing an exhibit of Cezanne.  I could have spent hours here.  Much like Stanford's Cantor Museum, it is free and worth a visit.

Alas, my visit came to an end.  Monday morning, The BF put me on the Princeton Dinky and then I continued on the big train to Newark Airport and back home.  We don't always know what life has in store for us.  Who knew that I'd one day go to Princeton.  It was magical.  Thank you Mr. Boyfriend.


No comments: