Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Night Before

Friday, September  28th,

On the eve of Levi's 4th Granfondo, The Boyfriend and I attended the premiere of The Levi Effect in Santa Rosa.  Guess who showed up?  Patrick Dempsey.  He's just as handsome in person as on screen.  He's participated in previous Granfondos and he also has his own charity event in his hometown in Maine, called The Dempsey Challenge. 


And of course, The Man, himself.  He's nice on the eyes, too.  I told The BF that I only have eyes for him.  He's stud enough for me.  We enjoyed the documentary and panel discussion afterwards.  Tom Danielson was a scream.  The film focused on Levi's desire to give back to the place he calls home, to build a better community.  We all can do that in our communities, give a little or a lot of ourselves to make a nicer, caring, loving place.  At the end of the day, I'd like to know that I did something that had a positive effect on someone else.  Wouldn't you.

No comments: